Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.
The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.
All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.
Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.
Nataša Pantović Nuit is Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta.
Author of 7 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.
Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one's Highest Potential, Nuit writes poetry, prose, and self-development courses exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Training Books is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.
After helping Father George build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, she entered the most amazing world of parenting adopting two wonderful kids from Ethiopia as a single mum. At the moment Nuit says that her kids are actively teaching her how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent. Ema and Andrej love and train basketball, play music, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.
Nuit has traveled through more than 50 countries (150 foreign destinations) and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta. Worked as Head of Business Development, Trainer and Organizer of various Body Mind Spirit Festivals in Malta, she now writes and lectures about variety of spiritual and self'development topics.
Some weird and wonderful things about me:
- BSc Economics, Belgrade
- I've never had a TV or a mobile phone.
- 1991 Published my first book: Contracts for Companies and Individuals, Serbia.
- My life story book has many pages within the world of Marketing and Management Consultant as Head of Business Development within a UK IT company, as Trainer and Facilitator of Workshops in: Mindfulness, True Communication, Magic of Creativity.
- Some of the more intriguing pages talk about 25 years of Yoga and Meditation, and my spiritual exploration journey through Theosophy, Zen, Tantra, Antroposophy, Yoga and my yogic vegetarian life-style where I danced barefoot in the rain, meditated for hours in search of God, organized 6 Body, Mind and Spirit Festivals, explored Megalithic Temples, read 1,000s of spiritual books and was one of the organizers of a 10 days Megalithic Conference in Malta
- The world of love and relationships is deep and soul enriching and I had a most amazing opportunity to explore its reaches in over 18 years of relationships. I now regularly publish Articles on Relationships, Mindfulness and Personal Growth
- My soul is the one of a nomad and during my life-time I set foot on all the continents. During my life-time I visited Rome more than 30 times and I hope to visit this magic city another 30 times, I explored all the corners of Europe: visiting Spain, France, Switzerland, Germany 20-30 times. My friends are from all around the globe. My home is in Amsterdam, London, Belgrade, Sliema, Rome,, Sydney, Lisbon wherever I found my heart beating the same rhythm.
2012 published Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book with 3 other artists: Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar and Jeni Caruana. ISBN: 9789995754051
2014 published 4 Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books:
- A Guide to Mindful Eating, Veggie Chef Mirjana Musulin ISBN: 9789995754068
- Mindful Eating with Vegan Chef Olivera Rosic ISBN: 9789995754020
- Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course ISBN: 9789995754037
- Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents ISBN: 9789995754044
- Chanting Mantras with Best Chords ISBN 9789995754150
At the moment, I am very excited to be publishing my novel: A-Ma Alchemy of Love
A-Ma Spiritual Poetry Book available for FREE. Check maybe you could be the lucky winner!
An Interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit with StrandsSimplyTips.
Q: You’ve just published the ninth book of your Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training series. What is love mindfulness and what drove you to write this series?
Nataša Nuit Pantović: A team of spiritual researchers worked hard for 5 years to give birth to a serial: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, non-fiction and fiction books that explore the alchemy of soul, and our inner quest to reach our highest potential. The serial includes 2 books on Mindful Eating (exploration of a vegetarian and vegan life-style), 2 courses on Mindful Living (Mindful Being and Conscious Parenting), 12 modules of a personal development journey that inspire creative thinking with hundreds of transformation tools, 2 spiritual poetry books (Art of 4 Elements and Tree of Life) and a Spiritual Fiction Novel set in Macau at the Time of Enlightenment (17th century) called: Ama Alchemy of Love.