NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Mindfulness Books on Amazon

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Mindfulness Books on Amazon!

Mindfulness Books PrintedČ Mindful Being, Conscious Parenting, Mindful Eating

Nataša Pantović Nuit is Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta.

Author of 7 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.

Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one's Highest Potential, Nuit writes self-development courses, poetry, novels exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Books is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.

After helping Father George build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, Nuit entered the most amazing world of parenting adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mum. Nuit left her Management Consultancy job to follow this amazing journey into the parenthood. At the moment she says that her kids are actively teaching her how to be a more loving, mindful and conscious parent. Ema and Andrej love and train basketball, play music, act within a Music Theater Group and were Chess Champions of Malta.

Nuit has traveled through more than 150 countries and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta. Worked as Head of Business Development, Trainer and Organizer of various Body Mind Spirit Festivals in Malta, she now writes and lectures about variety of spiritual and self'development topics.

Source: http://www.amazon.com/author/nuit