NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Mindfulness Books Open Library Authors

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit Art of 4 Elements - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Mindfulness Books Open Library Authors.

Nuit says: 'Transforming the visible into words, and words into images, I came across Love, Joy, Suffering, Compassion, Curiosity, and most of all, Wonder towards all the manifestations within Nature. In an attempt to expand this Wonder, I have created the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training. Exploring the Alchemy of Human Being we examine Human Brain and Mind Power, tools to increase Creative Thinking, ways to achieve Free Mind. The books are: Mindful Eating, Mindful Being towards Mindful Living, Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents, Chanting Mantras with Best Chords, Art of 4 Elements: Discover Alchemy through Poetry, Ama Alchemy of Love: a spiritual novel.

‘Through the Process of Self-Discovery, we learn Mindfulness. Getting in touch with Conscious Behavior we change our attitudes so that we are not ruled by instincts, habits & someone else’s beliefs.’ Nuit Quote Mindfulness Training

Mindfulness Training self development quote by Nuit

Source: http://openlibrary.org/authors/OL7235240A/Nata%C5%A1a_Pantovi%C4%87_Nuit