NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Mindfulness Books Quotes

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes - Nataša Pantović Nuit Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit

24 Inspiring Natasa Pantovic Nuit Quotes at Brandon Quotes

Natasa Pantovic Nuit is known for living a life of adventure and as a nomad, traveling to more than 150 countries worldwide. Having lived in five countries and raising her adopted children as a single parent, Nuit has looked to writing as a means of sharing some of her discovered secrets to living a mindful and happy life.

Here is a look at some of the best Natasa Pantovic Nuit mindfulness quotes to be familiar with.

“Being mindful of our feelings we will get Delighted. The quality of life is in proportion of our capacity to get delighted. The capacity for delight is within our capacity to pay attention to things around us.”

“Defining the intention of our heart’s desire we discover the Force of Life.”

“Because the parenting IS the most difficult job in the world! Our children need our Love, but also our support within this amazing matrix of choices.”

“Children have deep devotion to life and this devotion is beautifully expressed through the free play. Objects of play should be as simple as possible, to allow the power of imagination to flourish.”

Mindfulness is continuous undisturbed awareness of the present moment.”

Mindfulness works with continuous awareness of body, breath; feelings, thoughts, intentions. Our state of mind, our positive or negative attitude towards the world, is closely related to our experiences of happiness or suffering.”

Once we merge with the Core Trusting the efficiency of our Soul’s intent the Flow becomes the only possible direction.”

Nuit mindfulness quote about Divine Flow

“The path to healthy body, and happy soul is based upon self-study, mindfulness, love and awareness. Understanding our relationship to eating cultivates a lot of insights and help us start living our highest potential.”

“This is impossible when the surface is agitated by waves of our thoughts, emotions, habits, fears.”

Source: http://brandongaille.com/24-splendid-natasa-pantovic-nuit-quotes