NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Meditation at Ancient Temples and Divine Frequency

Mindful Being - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Is 111Hz a Divine Frequency

Johnwould tell us: ‘In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God'. Upanishads (a sacred Hindu text) say that the divine, all-encompassing consciousness first manifested as sound ‘OM', the vibration of the Supreme.  Everything has its own frequency.  Pythagoras created his musical scale starting with a note A (just next to the middle C) that resonates at the frequency of 111Hz.  Perhaps this one note contains many overtones like white light that contains all the colours.  Perhaps it is a Cosmic ‘I love you' that is within all of us.  111Hz is a frequency of a low male voice.

Paul Devereux is a professor from Cambridge and an archaeo-acoustician who researches the area of archaeology and acoustics and who has visited ancient sites and temples analysing the ritual use of sound.  He's discovered that burial mounds in Ireland called Cairns, even though they are made of different materials, and are different sizes, all resonate at one particular frequency, of: 111 Hz.  He has decided to take it a step further and explore what happens to the brain when it is exposed to the frequency of 111Hz.  Findings of MRI scans suggest that at exactly 111hz, the brain switches off the prefrontal cortex, deactivating the language centre, and temporary switches from left to right-sided dominance, that is responsible for intuition, creativity, holistic processing, inducing a state of meditation or a trance.

Further research directed by Prof. Robert Jahn has tested acoustic behaviour in megalithic sites in the UK, showing that they sustained a strong resonance at a sound frequency between 95 and 120 hertz.

Temples Divine Frequency

Article by Nuit. For the full article please check: http://www.articlesbase.com/mysticism-articles/111hz-serpent-priests-and-divine-frequency-6482978.html

Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/mysticism-articles/111hz-serpent-priests-and-divine-frequency-6482978.html