NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Conscious Parenting Interview at Shattering the Matrix

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Interview with Nuit about Conscious Parenting

Nuit is the author of seven mindfulness books. this Interview was published in Shattering the Matrix

Q. You say that the parenting is the most difficult job in the world. Why?

A. The art of parenting is extremely complicated

There are many variables that influence our kids growth and development and we as parents wish to understand them all. As any true and deep life experience, the parenting experience catches us unprepared.  No matter how many books we have read and how many baby-sitting nights we spent with our best friend's kids, the child still surprises us with all that happens within its growth. However, we have no time for too many mistakes and our little ones are too precious for costly experiments.

Q: Your book Conscious Parenting is full of exercises, questionnaires, tips. How did you decide to create such a wide mix of tools?

A: The idea was to create a practical and inspirational guide to mindful living, a type of the self-development course for parents that wish to improve their parenting skills. My experience as a Management Trainer helped in creating the Alchemy of love mindfulness training, and with my new parenting role, it was natural to turn towards: Conscious Parenting. The tools within this 12 modules course include a variety of self-development and spiritual tools: Soul's Diary, Spiritual Parenting Diary, Developing Parenting Virtues, Meditations, Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating of Relationships, etc.

Q. Do parents have time for self-development?

It is a million dollars question: how do we still work on self-development increasing Love, Understanding, Wisdom even though the art of parenting is so complicated? How do we become more loving parents?

Q. What is the biggest problem of Parenting today?

A. It is easy for parents to lose themselves in Parenting Responsibilities, in day to day tasks, in screams of demanding children, within the piles of shit of their babies, within Parenting Rules and Roles. It is easy for parents to lose the connection with Her Majesty Love. A harsh or sceptical parent can easily subdue the life force of the child. An energy of a warm, gentle, loving parent will be absorbed unconsciously into the new forming mind that will so gain and maintain a deep devotion to Life.

Source: http://shatteringthematrix.com/profiles/blogs/conscious-parenting-and-kids-happiness#.WH4yshsrLDc