NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Positive Parenting: Mindful Parenting in Action

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Positive Parenting: Mindful Parenting in Action

Mindful Parenting starts with a simple truth that we are not alone within our parenting battle-field, within the arena of discomfort, sacrifice, and confusion that children might create and to help you see that your stage is universal, deeply puzzling and yet surrounded with marvel, beauty, and plenty of unforgettable experiences.

I love this Socrates quote about the youth of his time written some 2,000 years ago: “Our youth now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for their elders and love chatter in place of exercise; they no longer rise when elders enter the room; they contradict their parents, chatter before company; gobble up their food and tyrannize their teachers.

Positive Parenting: Mindful Parenting in Action quote love over control

For the full article check: http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/184/positive-parenting

Source: http://www.artof4elements.com/entry/184/positive-parenting