NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Ama Spiritual Novel Launch PR

A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

For all of the lovely souls who waited such a long time! Ama Spiritual Novel Launched! :)

It took a group of spiritual researches 5 years to complete and publish the series of spiritual and self-development non-fiction books called: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training. The books and courses as their main theme have our transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within.

The audience that are curious about my courses and books are the many that are interested in self-development, spirituality, inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, alchemy, Tantra, inspirational writings, and New Consciousness. I found a whole new spiritual family constantly exploring these subject.

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Novel by Nuit

Now, after 10 years of writing A-Ma, I feel that I am ready to release her into the world of Consciousness as the historical spiritual fiction story that was from the very beginning the natural drive of the Alchemy of Love series, of the whole alchemy and mindfulness endeavor.

So, welcome to our latest publishing adventure, to the spiritual novel: Ama Alchemy of Love.

Within China we enter the very wisdom of the alchemy of soul and humanity, where a group of enlightened people create an energy matrix that will change the lives of generations to come. Through Ruben, a Portuguese Jesuit Priest, through Ama, her family, friends, followers and enemies, we attempt to understand the challenges of their time, we join their attempts to learn from both the Eastern and Western philosophies, and we witness their personal inner transformation.

All the events and manuscripts mentioned within the book: the Dutch attack to Macao 24th of June 1622, the Reform of the Chinese Calendar during 1630s, Father Schall’s Appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians (during 1650s), Witches Hunt, and Witches Manual, etc, are carefully researched historical facts. The book uses history to create the connection between actions of the individuals that live surrounded by magic.

Available through Amazon Buy Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Novel by Nuit through Amazon

Source: http://www.prlog.org/12621962-ama-alchemy-of-love-spiritual-novel-by-nuit-launched.html