NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Tree of Life Book Launch PR

Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Press Release (ePRNews.com) - NEW YORK - Feb 22, 2017 - We are very happy to be launching the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Book 9: Tree of Life: Spiritual Poetry Book

The Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry by Nataša Pantović Nuit is the second poetry book within this serial exploring the alchemy of soul, the manifestation of four elements within Gaia, four directions and our spiritual journey, four stages of Life and their relationship to living our highest potential. Soul and spirit within a poetic journey

The Tree of Life in various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connectedness of all life on our beautiful planet. The Tree of Life is considered to be the symbol of ‘Creator’. ISBN-13: 978-9995754136 Publisher: Artof4Elements, 14th February 2017, Format: Paperback Size: 90 pages 6×9″

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is Spiritual but not Religious venture, we do not represent any Religion or a Sect and there is NO attempt to sell the offering as an offering of a ‘Guru’. The books are practical, easy to read and inspirational and the spiritual exercises are from various Religions and Philosophers of our past and present.

Artof4Elements is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher. We designed and launched a mindfulness training serial called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training. We publish books, audio, and video materials in areas of Mindfulness, Meditation, Self-Help, New Thought, Alternative Health, Vegetarian and Vegan Food and Nutrition, and Conscious Parenting.

Nataša Pantović Nuit is Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher that lives and works in Malta. Author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.

Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one’s Highest Potential, Nuit writes spiritual fiction and non-fiction exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Training Books is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.

Available through Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/dp/9995754134)

Source: http://eprnews.com/tree-of-life-by-nuit-book-launch-82891