NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Ama Alchemy of Love Historical Spiritual Fiction Launch

A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

A-Ma is a spiritual historical novel / set in the 17th century Macau during the Time of Enlightenment. The main protagonist Ama is an African Queen, an incarnated Goddess, a Guru that within the magic settings of her coffee house gathers philosophers, artists, and various wisdom seekers.

Ama Alchemy of Love Quote about enlightenment

Travelling through space and time, we find ourselves in the time of strong religious clashes and dogmas, at the very beginning of the scientific revolution, where our protagonists join the fight of the enlightened -s of the time.

Within China we enter the very wisdom of the of and humanity, where a group of enlightened people create an energy matrix that will change the lives of generations to come. Through Ruben, a Portuguese Jesuit Priest, through Ama, her family, friends, followers and enemies, we attempt to understand the challenges of their time, we join their attempts to learn from both the Eastern and Western philosophies, and we witness their personal inner transformation.

Ama Website

Ama Alchemy of Love by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Paperback: 244 pages

Language: English

ISBN-10: 9995754193
ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches

Buy through Amazon

Source: http://artof4elements.com/entry/187/ama-alchemy-of-love-historical-spiritual-fiction