NuitAlchemyoflove

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness by Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Books and Courses are designed by Natasa Pantovic Nuit (Author of Conscious Parenting) and published by Artof4elements.

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Courses work with the full range of transformation tools that examine body, emotions, thoughts, relationships, surroundings, goals and dreams.

All throughout the courses 12 modules we ask questions of: What do you really want to live? How to dare to live the dream life? How do we waste our energy? These courses are designed to understand the body, mind, and soul connection and help the explorer listen to the soul all throughout this amazing Journey of Creative Exploration.

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Glimpse into Ama Spiritual Historical Novel 12 Chapters

A-Ma: Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction - A Glimpse into A-Ma's 12 Chapters

Ama Alchemy of Love spiritual fiction book quote about love and suffering

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/527587-ama-alchemy-of-love-spiritual-historical-fiction