Nataša Pantović Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of Books

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Logo

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Mindfulness Training Books

In March 2014, Artof4Elements developed and launched the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on spiritual growth, creativity and mindfulness. A series of many genres, including poetry, personal development, historical fiction, the world of ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores numerous self development themes.

Using a variety of self-development tools from other disciplines such as sociology, psychology, to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses life-coaching tools from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović Nuit says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Nataša Pantović Nuit

Nataša Pantović Nuit Amazon AuthorOpen Library AuthorLibrarything AuthorPublisher Website About Nuit is a Maltese Serbian author, spiritual researcher and trainer, whose work focuses on mindfulness, alchemy, conscious parenting, and self-development. Born in 1968, in Belgrade, Serbia, BSc in Economics, she worked for many years in Marketing and Management Consultancy within the Office of Prime Minister of Malta, and within KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta and UK). In 1991 published her first book:  Contracts for Companies and Individuals in Serbia with Dr. Miomir Pantović. In 2012 Nataša started the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Project and until 2017 published 9 Mindfulness Books.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher Loge

Artof4Elements Publisher of Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that in 2015 designed and launched a Series called ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training''. The main interest is in areas of Mindfulness, Meditation, Self-Help, New Thought, Alternative Health, Vegetarian and Vegan Food and Nutrition, and Conscious Parenting. Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Mindfulness

Variety of religious and spiritual movements, such as Yoga, New Age and the New Thought movement use mindfulness meditation for spiritual growth and development. From the point of view of psychology, meditation can induce an altered state of consciousness.

''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' Books use a variety of spiritual and self-development tools: mindfulness exercises, personality questionnaires, setting true personal goals, inner exploration through writing and drawing, use of mandalas, tree of life, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, flower of beliefs, etc. Featured Authors Nataša Pantović Nuit

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Spiritual Tools and Power of Mind

[[Meditation]] is today a focus of increasing scientific research and over 1,000 research studies are published linking meditation to a variety of health benefits, Stress reduction, improvement of academic performance, sustained attention, increasing the one’s self control, and love.

''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' offers tools that explore the power of mind, creativity, consciousness, mindfulness, unconditional love. Through poetry, mindfulness non fiction books, courses work on developing the qualities of both heart and intellect, exploring virtues or ethical values yamas, rules niyamas, inspiring the inner growth. A spectrum of mystical exercises enhances both cognitive and emotional development and enhance Divergent Thinking

The series by Nataša Pantović Nuit is inspired by [[yin]] and [[yang]], by mythology, [[alchemy]], and within the parenting world by simplicity parenting, and alternative teaching educational models. Read more in Education of the Future

Through the use of spiritual and self-development tools, the researcher goal is to achieve good physical, mental and emotional health. Within parenting, the goal is to promote: unobstructed learning from nature Human Beings need to go out to be in nature Creating Freedom in the Learning Environment

Themes

According to Nuit, a major theme in the series is mindfulness and self development Nuit talks to Buzzfeed about Mindfulness

"Self-development is a way of Life. Our Self-Development never ends. We are never too young or too old for personal growth. We have an amazing potential to reach our highest potential, to have truly inspiring careers and loving relationships. Unfortunately, often we walk through our lives asleep, we let our habits rule us, and find it difficult to change our beliefs. Recognizing the power of our Mind and the power of our Soul, learning the art of Concentration and Love, we are learning to Live with the Flow, not against it. It is in our nature to learn and grow. For happiness we need to learn to Love, we need to learn to Concentrate and we should keep the flow and energy of inspiration within our lives." Nataša Pantović Mindfulness Self-Development Quotes

Main themes Mindfulness Training Main Themes covered within the books are:

About Mind Powers from Mindful Being Course by Nuit

The fifth book, ''Conscious Parenting'' main theme is within the concept of Simplicity Parenting and it was inspired by the Waldorf education, Alternative education and the teaching practices that focus on practical, hands-on activities and creative play with "no punishment" holistic approach. {{cite news|url=|title=Do reward and punishment work and it explores creativity and the use of art as a self-development tool for parents and children. To read more check:.Arts make students smart

''Conscious Parenting'' was featured first in Malta within the series of educational articles that were promoting alternative educational models. To read more please check: Will we learn from Finland

Conscious Parenting Book quote about respecting every child by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Key practices and Concepts

Mindful Being and Conscious Parenting Courses are 12 Modules Courses, examining body, nutrition, home environment, relationship with Earth, the "Eco" habits, behavior patterns, examining subconscious mind and conscious thoughts, exploring emotions, training mind powers through meditation and the willpower exercises, work with mandalas, mantras, improving relationships, looking into goals, dreams, and building the personal development plans. Check our slides on: Mindfulness Training on Slideshare

The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of books and courses encourage readers to adopt healthy vegetarian or vegan diets that have the least ecological foot-print, to avoid using plastic, to spend time in nature, grow own vegetables adopting a sustainable life-style, to work with habits that empower the physical body: the choice of healthy nutrition, and regular exercise regime together with the mind training.

The daily routine includes practices of concentration and meditation, practicing love to improve the ability to connect with oneself and others, The non-fiction books encourage creative intelligence, creative thinking, and exploring tools of mindful living.

alchemy-of-love-mindfulness-training-mindful-being-16-intro-content-smaller.pdf

Conscious Parenting Mindful Living Methodology and Content Pdf

Mindful Living Courses Self Improvement Training Mission Key Practices and Concepts Pdf  Publisher = Artof4Elements

Publishing

The titles of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series include:

Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book

The spiritual poetry and art book with 120 poems written by Nuit. These acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-99957-54-00-6 Spiritual Poetry Book, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #1, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Publisher: Artof4Elements.

Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book Launch, Interviews on the Publisher Website Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book Feature on Metaphysics for Better Living Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book Blog Reviews Videos on Goodreads Google Preview and Reviews of Art of 4 ElementsArt of 4 Element Book Image

2. A Guide to Mindful Eating Book

with 45 Veggie Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #2, Year: 2014, Mirjana Musulin and Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. A collection of Mindful Eating Exercises and recipes that help the reader examine the eating habits and patterns within every day’s life. Vegetarian cooking book with mindfulness exercises. ISBN: 978-99957-54-06-8A Guide to Mindful Eating

Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes Book

3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes Google Preview and Reviews

Mindful Eating with Delicious Vegan Recipes Reviews Articles Blog on Goodreads,

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #3, Year: 2015, by Olivera Rosić and Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. Mindful Eating Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Vegan cooking book. ISBN: 978-99957-54-02-0

Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course Book Image

4. Mindful Being Course

Mindful Being Course Google Preview and Reviews

Mindful Being Book on Publisher Website Mindful Being Blog Reviews Interviews on Goodreads

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #4, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. Mindful Being is a 12 Modules Course full of self-development and mindfulness exercises that combine meditation, mindful living exercises, soul’s diary, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools to help the reader live the highest potential. The Mindful Being examines: Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotions, Mind Power offering 100s of self-development tools to increase Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. ISBN: 978-99957-54-03-7

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents

5, Conscious Parenting Course

Conscious Parenting Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Website

Conscious Parenting Book Google Previews and reviews

Conscious Parenting Course Reviews Blog and Articles on Goodreads

by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Ivana Milosavljevć (MD in Special Needs Education), Year: 2015, Publisher: Artof4elements. Conscious Parenting Course is a Mindful Living Training designed for parents with mindfulness exercises and various creativity tools. Inspired by Waldorf educational model, Finland educational system with personal-development tools to look into parenting goals, dreams and priorities. ISBN: 978-99957-54-04-4

6, Chanting Mantas with Best Chords

Chanting Mantras with Best Chords Book

Chanting Mantras Google Preview and Reviews

Chanting Mantras with Best Chords

by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #6, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4elements. This guide is a perfect chanting mantras manual designed to help within the mantras meditation journey. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. ISBN: 978-99957-54-15-0

7, Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations Book

Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations Book

by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #7, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. ISBN: 978-9995754112

Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry Book

8, Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry

Tree of Life Book Reviews Blog and Articles on Goodreads

by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #9, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. Tree of Life in various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connectedness of all life on our beautiful planet. The Tree of Life is considered to be the symbol of 'Creator'. The book is a spiritual exploration of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. ISBN: 978-9995754136

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction Book

9, A-Ma Alchemy of LoveAma Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction Book Reviews Articles Blog on Goodreads

Spiritual Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4Elements. A-Ma is a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century Macao, China. The main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

All the events and manuscripts mentioned within the book: the Dutch attack to Macao 24th of June 1622 [[Fortaleza do Monte]] proved crucial in successfully holding off the attempted Dutch invasion, [[Dutch East India Company]], the Reform of the Chinese Calendar during 1630s in [[China]], Father Schall’s [[Johann Adam Schall von Bell]] Appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians (during 1650s), [[Witch hunt]], and Witches Manual, [[Chinese culture]], etc, are carefully researched historical facts. During the 17th century, some 5,000 slaves lived in Macau, around 2,000 Portuguese and 20,000 Chinese. The book uses history to create the connection between actions of the individuals that live surrounded by magic. Ama is born in [[A-Ma Temple]] in [[Macau]]. A-Ma takes us on an exploration journey discovering the secrets of the bond we all have created during the millions of life-times on Earth, the bond of consciousness and suffering.

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction Book quote about enlightenment

Through Ruben, a Portuguese [[Jesuit]] Priest who came to China to convert the Chinese into Christians, and through Ama and her family, friends, followers and enemies, we enter into the insights and challenges of the time they lived in, we join their attempts to learn from both the Eastern and Western philosophy, and we witness their personal alchemy inner transformation.

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction A Glimpse into Ama 12 Chapters

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

Goodreads Book Giveaway

Conscious Parenting by Nataša Nuit Pantović

Conscious Parenting

by Nataša Nuit Pantović

Giveaway ends February 19, 2018.

See the giveaway details at Goodreads.

Enter Giveaway

WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY: Nataša Nuit Pantović from Strands-simply-tips

A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

WHAT THE EXPERTS SAY: Nataša Nuit Pantović, Author, Trainer, Yogi and Spiritual Researcher

Nataša Nuit Pantović, Author, Trainer,
Yogi & Spiritual Researcher
TREE OF LIFE

Nataša Nuit Pantović brings us her ninth book, TREE OF LIFE, as part of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training series. She considers the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness a spiritual rather than a religious endeavor. TREE OF LIFE is poetry— spiritual not religious—that is an “inspirational and motivational encounter with various spiritual journeys into Love, Consciousness, Bliss.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović has traveled widely and currently lives in Malta with her two children. At the moment she is working on her next book, “Conscious Creativity.”

Q: You’ve just published the ninth book of your Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training series. What is love mindfulness and what drove you to write this series?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: A team of spiritual researchers worked hard for 5 years to give birth to a serial: Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training, non-fiction and fiction books that explore the alchemy of soul, and our inner quest to reach our highest potential. The serial includes 2 books on Mindful Eating (exploration of a vegetarian and vegan life-style), 2 courses on Mindful Living (Mindful Being and Conscious Parenting), 12 modules of a personal development journey that inspire creative thinking with hundreds of transformation tools, 2 spiritual poetry books (Art of 4 Elements and Tree of Life) and a Spiritual Fiction Novel set in Macau at the Time of Enlightenment (17th century) called: Ama Alchemy of Love.

Q: TREE OF LIFE is your newest book. On what aspect of love mindfulness does it focus?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: TREE OF LIFE is a spiritual poetry book that explores our relationship to Divine. Through the meditation poetry, mindfulness poems, alchemy meditations, we enter a yin & yang journey into Tao. Spiritual not Religious the book is inspirational and motivational encounter with various spiritual journeys into Love, Consciousness, Bliss.

Q: Why did you select poetry as the best way to communicate TREE OF LIFE?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: Tree of Life in various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connectedness of all life on our beautiful planet. The Tree of Life is considered to be the symbol of 'Creator'. Mayan believed that Heaven, Earth, and Underworld are connected by the ‘world tree’.  The world tree flows out into four directions. I am deeply fascinated by the four directions, the four manifestation of life on Earth and the symbolism that connects Eastern and Western mythology and philosophy.  The cross with branches passing through each of the layers of existence - underworld, earth, and the sky. The poetry expression is the easiest way to express this most amazing journey.

Q: You’ve traveled widely and researched multiple approaches to “love mindfulness.” Does one approach appeal to you more than another?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: The Eastern and Western approaches to God and spirituality developed in different directions. The western thrived exploring science, music, sports while the eastern focused on the interconnectedness of all, with a greater emphasis on myths, occult, micro-macro relationships. There are Yin and Yang approaches to life. Within my novel A-MA: ALCHEMY OF LOVE, I explore these in greater details. A-MA is set in 17th century China, at the time of first real contact of Eastern and Western civilizations, first printing books, first Universities that translated ancient works, first enlightened minds that saw that the merge of the two could lead to an amazing wisdom sharing.

Q:  Could you list 3-5 tips on how readers can practice and/or achieve love mindfulness. What’s most important in their quest?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: We all have a wish to live our highest potential and with a conscious effort we can learn to listen to our Souls. Mindfulness is a Spiritual Transformation Tool that works with Mind Training and it just cannot be compared with any 'fast food' recipe, or quick 'out of the box' enjoyment technique. Learn from the elements, from water the vastness of Blue, “Allowing oneself to Be in Silence, to Be with Nature, explore various Spiritual Exercises,…, respecting each unique Being, our Mother Earth and our amazing Matrix of Causes and Effects.” Nuit (Mindful Being quote). We waste tremendous time and energy with all the technology gadgets. I have never had a TV or a mobile phone, and I use my Internet only to work, does this fact resonate with you? Can you imagine the amount of creative time you would gain if you would learn how to “control” your technology addictions and focus on creativity, love, relationships?

Q:  You have included CONSCIOUS PARENTING in your series. Can children be taught to engage love mindfulness? Vice versa, can adults embrace it without childhood exposure? Or do we need to be reared to be mindful of love?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: After helping Father George (a most inspiring Priest who works in Africa) build a school in a remote area of Ethiopia, I decided to enter the most amazing world of parenthood adopting two angels from Ethiopia as a single mum. My 25 years of yoga and meditation, and my spiritual exploration journey through Theosophy, Zen, Tantra, Antroposophy, Yoga, my yogic vegetarian life-style where I danced barefoot in the rain, meditated for hours in search of God, read 1,000s of spiritual books still could not prepare me for the joys and troubles of parenting. My children Ema and Andrej are my biggest Conscious Parenting teachers. They took me on to this mindfulness journey of parenting taking me out of my comfort zones. It is us parents that need to engage and train Mindfulness and Love, it is us parents that need to go back to inspiration, creativity and contact with Soul, Nature, God.

'Soul stands at the center of the children growth and development, as an Essence, an Observer, consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life. Be tentative to the Soul’s whispers. A child has a deep longing to discover that the world is based on truth. Respect that longing. In our attempt to help children grow into inspired adults, we wish them to carry the youthfulness of their souls, and the wonders of childhood into their old age.' Nuit, Conscious Parenting

Q: You have been to many countries (50+) and exposed to many people and cultures. Do you see differences between the poor in developing countries versus the more affluent in Western developed countries regarding love mindfulness?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: My soul is the one of a nomad and I learn tremendously every time when in a different country. Travelling through Christian, Buddhist, Muslim or Hindu countries often as a single woman or without a lot of money helped me see that we are all One in our search for God, Oneness, Inspiration, Beauty, that we just call God different names. Once you hugged a 3,000 year-old Kaori tree, been chased by an elephant on your way through Savana, shared tea with Bedouins in Sahara, faced a lion walking with a Maori guide, prayed with Tibetan Buddhists, Hindu Priests, Portuguese Alchemists, within Orthodox Christian caves, you know that this amazing mix of cultures help us enter the space of New Consciousness.

Q: Do you consider love mindfulness a religion? Why or why not?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: The Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is Spiritual not Religious endeavor: we do not represent any Religion or a Sect. There is NO attempt to sell the offering as an offering of a ‘Guru’. The spiritual exercises from various Gurus and Philosophers are used within our mindfulness courses. We also do not want to sell ‘Instant Happiness’. No ‘Get Rich in a Day’ messages, with a firm belief that if we do learn how to listen to our Soul we will be able to live our Highest Potential.

All the major religions in the past, together with New Age philosophies, have used practices such as: mindfulness, meditation, prayer, music, dance, singing, writing, art, sports etc.  These practices improve health but also help in living a better life. Exploring the field of Mindfulness we found our mission. It is to help the explorers grow as conscious human beings. Alchemy had the same goal. We do not attempt to answer questions but to inspire the search and research within this area.

Q: What’s next? Will you continue to write love mindfulness training articles?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: At the moment I am preparing a new book called: “Conscious Creativity”. Working as Head of Business Development of a UK IT company for 10 years left me with some inspiring personal development tools that I wish to explore further within a course that has a “Creativity” focus, creativity as a divine inspiration.

Q: Tell us about Nataša Nuit Pantović. What do you like to do when you’re not writing?

Nataša Nuit Pantović: Nature, friends, family, books and learning something new. I learned to roller-blade when I was 25, started my Chinese and piano lessons when I was 40, went into deeper explorations of Astrology when 30. The world is full of exciting explorations and I am its very devoted explorer.

About Nataša Nuit Pantović:

Nataša Pantović Nuit is author, trainer, yogi and spiritual wesearcher who lives and works in Malta. She is the author of 9 Mindfulness Books called Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.

Nuit has traveled through more than 50 countries and lived in 5: UK, New Zealand, Holland, Serbia and Malta. She Worked as Head of Business Development, Trainer and Organizer of various Body Mind Spirit Festivals. In Malta, she now writes and lectures about a variety of spiritual and self-development topics.

Always fascinated with energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one's Highest Potential, Nuit writes self-development courses, poetry, novels exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Books is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.

She holds a BSc Economics, Belgrade.

About TREE OF LIFE

Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry Book Spiritual Poetry. The beauty and wisdom of alchemy is in transforming a soul into its highest potential. Within the Nordic cultural myths we find Yggdrasil, the tree that provides a magical spring-water of knowledge. In Chinese mythology a Taoist story tells us of a peach magical tree that produces a peach every three thousand years. The one who eats the fruit becomes immortal. At the base of the Tree of Life is a dragon, and at the top is a phoenix. Climbing the Tree of Life, enjoy my poetic spiritual exploration into alchemy, meditation, Tao, Tantra, magic and mysticism and feel free to create your own journey.

About A-MA: ALCHEMY OF LOVE Novel

A-ma Alchemy of Love Novel Spiritual Historical Novel. A-Ma is a historical spiritual novel set in the 17th century Macao that follows lives and spiritual insights of settlers of this little

peninsula in the middle of China. A-Ma main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. She believes in a Spiritual truth that we all can live our highest potential, discovering the gold within. Traveling through space and time, we find ourselves in the midst of an amazing blend of Chinese, Portuguese and Africans that live together on this little peninsula. This magic place that is rapidly growing as a center of trade offers a consciousness pot for the highest alchemical practice ever, the alchemy of humanity, creating an energy matrix that will change the lives of generations to come.

Links

Facebook

Twitter @alchemylovenuit

Booklikes

Goodreads

Source: http://strandssimplytips.blogspot.com.mt/2017/03/what-experts-say-natasa-nuit-pantovic.html