Nataša Pantović Nuit

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series of Books

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Logo

AoL is a series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books written by a group of spiritual researchers of 7 authors and published by Artof4Elements.

Consciousness Research

Artof4Elements has launched the AoL Series of 9 fiction and non-fiction books with 7 Authors, focusing on consciousness research, using applied psychology tools from all over the world, researching spiritual growth tools from East and West, creativity tools and mindfulness. A series of many genres, including poetry, personal development courses, historical fiction, the world of ''AoL'' explores numerous personal improvement themes.

Using a variety of transformation tools from other disciplines such as sociology, quantum physics, philosophy to helping people identify and achieve personal goals, AoL is a spiritual not religious endeavor that uses lifestyle-coaching exercises from various philosophers, gurus and sages of our past and present. In an interview with Joyce Strand What Experts Say Nataša Pantović Nuit says:

Believing that we are all innately divine the ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training'' explores the alchemy of the soul: the preparation, transformation and initiation process as an underlining method of personal development and growth.

Nataša Pantović Nuit

Nataša Pantović Nuit Amazon AuthorOpen Library AuthorLibrarything AuthorPublisher Website About Nuit is a Maltese Serbian author, spiritual researcher and trainer, whose work focuses on mindfulness, alchemy, conscious parenting, and self-development. Born in 1968, in Belgrade, Serbia, BSc in Economics, she worked for many years in Marketing and Management Consultancy within the Office of Prime Minister of Malta, and within KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta and UK). In 1991 published her first book:  Contracts for Companies and Individuals in Serbia with Dr. Miomir Pantović. In 2012 Nataša started the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Project and until 2017 published 9 Books and courses.

Artof4Elements

Artof4Elements Publisher of Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training is a Mindfulness Training and self-help Publisher that has launched a Series called ''Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training''. The main interest is in areas of Mindfulness, Meditation, Self-Help, New Thought, Alternative Health, Vegetarian and Vegan Food and Nutrition, and Conscious Parenting. Artof4Elements published authors are: Nataša Pantović, Olivera Rosič. Mirjana Musulin, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Jason Lu and Ivana Milosavljević.

Mindfulness

Variety of religious and spiritual movements, such as Yoga, New Age and the New Thought movement use mindfulness meditation for spiritual growth and development. From the point of view of psychology, meditation can induce an altered state of consciousness.

''AoL Mindfulness'' Books use a variety of spiritual and self-development tools: mindfulness exercises, personality questionnaires, setting true personal goals, inner exploration through writing and drawing, use of mandalas, tree of life, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, flower of beliefs, etc. Featured Authors Nataša Pantović Nuit

Mindfulness Training Book: How to Meditate quote from Mindful Being Course by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Spiritual Tools and Power of Mind

[[Meditation]] is today a focus of increasing scientific research and over 1,000 research studies are published linking meditation to a variety of health benefits, Stress reduction, improvement of academic performance, sustained attention, increasing the one’s self control, and love.

AoL offers tools that explore the power of mind, creativity, consciousness, mindfulness, unconditional love. Through poetry, mindfulness non fiction books, courses work on developing the qualities of both heart and intellect, exploring virtues or ethical values yamas, rules niyamas, inspiring the inner growth. A spectrum of mystical exercises enhances both cognitive and emotional development and enhance Divergent Thinking

The series by Nataša Pantović Nuit is inspired by [[yin]] and [[yang]], by mythology, [[alchemy]], and within the parenting world by simplicity parenting, and alternative teaching educational models. Read more in Education of the Future

Through the use of spiritual and self-development tools, the researcher goal is to achieve good physical, mental and emotional health. Within parenting, the goal is to promote: unobstructed learning from nature Human Beings need to go out to be in nature Creating Freedom in the Learning Environment

Themes

According to Nuit, a major theme in the series is mindfulness and self development Nuit talks to Buzzfeed about Mindfulness

"Self-development is a way of Life. Our Self-Development never ends. We are never too young or too old for personal growth. We have an amazing potential to reach our highest potential, to have truly inspiring careers and loving relationships. Unfortunately, often we walk through our lives asleep, we let our habits rule us, and find it difficult to change our beliefs. Recognizing the power of our Mind and the power of our Soul, learning the art of Concentration and Love, we are learning to Live with the Flow, not against it. It is in our nature to learn and grow. For happiness we need to learn to Love, we need to learn to Concentrate and we should keep the flow and energy of inspiration within our lives." Nataša Pantović Mindfulness Self-Development Quotes

Main themes Mindfulness Training Main Themes covered within the books are:

About Mind Powers from Mindful Being Course by Nuit

The fifth book, ''Conscious Parenting'' main theme is within the concept of Simplicity Parenting and it was inspired by the Waldorf education, Alternative education and the teaching practices that focus on practical, hands-on activities and creative play with "no punishment" holistic approach. {{cite news|url=|title=Do reward and punishment work and it explores creativity and the use of art as a self-development tool for parents and children. To read more check:.Arts make students smart

''Conscious Parenting'' was featured first in Malta within the series of educational articles that were promoting alternative educational models. To read more please check: Will we learn from Finland

Conscious Parenting Book quote about respecting every child by Nataša Pantović Nuit

Key practices and Concepts

Mindful Being and Conscious Parenting Courses are 12 Modules Courses, examining body, nutrition, home environment, relationship with Earth, the "Eco" habits, behavior patterns, examining subconscious mind and conscious thoughts, exploring emotions, training mind powers through meditation and the willpower exercises, work with mandalas, mantras, improving relationships, looking into goals, dreams, and building the personal development plans. Check our slides on: Mindfulness Training on Slideshare

The AoL books and courses encourage readers to adopt healthy vegetarian or vegan diets that have the least ecological foot-print, to avoid using plastic, to spend time in nature, grow own vegetables adopting a sustainable life-style, to work with habits that empower the physical body: the choice of healthy nutrition, and regular exercise regime together with the mind training.

The daily routine includes practices of concentration and meditation, practicing love to improve the ability to connect with oneself and others, The non-fiction books encourage creative intelligence, creative thinking, and exploring tools of mindful living.

alchemy-of-love-mindfulness-training-mindful-being-16-intro-content-smaller.pdf

Mindful Living Courses Self Improvement Training Mission Key Practices and Concepts Pdf  Publisher = Artof4Elements

Publishing

The titles of the Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Series include:

Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book

The spiritual poetry and art book with 120 poems written by Nuit. These acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 other artists. The book explores alchemy and 4 elements, 4 stages of life, 4 magic directions ISBN: 978-99957-54-00-6 Spiritual Poetry Book, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #1, Year: 2014, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana, Publisher: Artof4Elements.

Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book Launch, Interviews on the Publisher Website Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book Feature on Metaphysics for Better Living Art of 4 Elements Spiritual Poetry Book Blog Reviews Videos on Goodreads Google Preview and Reviews of Art of 4 ElementsArt of 4 Element Book Image

2. A Guide to Mindful Eating Book

with 45 Veggie Recipes, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #2, Year: 2014, Mirjana Musulin and Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. A collection of Mindful Eating Exercises and recipes that help the reader examine the eating habits and patterns within every day’s life. Vegetarian cooking book with mindfulness exercises. ISBN: 978-99957-54-06-8A Guide to Mindful Eating

Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes Book

3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes Google Preview and Reviews

Mindful Eating with Delicious Vegan Recipes Reviews Articles Blog on Goodreads,

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #3, Year: 2015, by Olivera Rosić and Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. Mindful Eating book is designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. Mindful Eating Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Vegan cooking book. ISBN: 978-99957-54-02-0

Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course Book Image

4. Mindful Being Course

Mindful Being Course Google Preview and Reviews

Mindful Being Book on Publisher Website Mindful Being Blog Reviews Interviews on Goodreads

Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #4, Year: 2015, by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Publisher: Artof4elements. Mindful Being is a 12 Modules Course full of self-development and mindfulness exercises that combine meditation, mindful living exercises, soul’s diary, spiritual diary, relationship contracts, and many other daily spiritual transformation tools to help the reader live the highest potential. The Mindful Being examines: Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotions, Mind Power offering 100s of self-development tools to increase Mindfulness, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. ISBN: 978-99957-54-03-7

Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents

5, Conscious Parenting Course

Conscious Parenting Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training Website

Conscious Parenting Book Google Previews and reviews

Conscious Parenting Course Reviews Blog and Articles on Goodreads

by Nataša Pantović Nuit and Ivana Milosavljevć (MD in Special Needs Education), Year: 2015, Publisher: Artof4elements. Conscious Parenting Course is a Mindful Living Training designed for parents with mindfulness exercises and various creativity tools. Inspired by Waldorf educational model, Finland educational system with personal-development tools to look into parenting goals, dreams and priorities. ISBN: 978-99957-54-04-4

6, Chanting Mantas with Best Chords

Chanting Mantras with Best Chords Book

Chanting Mantras Google Preview and Reviews

Chanting Mantras with Best Chords

by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #6, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4elements. This guide is a perfect chanting mantras manual designed to help within the mantras meditation journey. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. ISBN: 978-99957-54-15-0

7, Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations Book

Conscious Creativity Mindfulness Meditations Book

by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #7, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements. ISBN: 978-9995754112

Tree of Life Novel with Spiritual Poetry

8, Tree of Life Novel with Spiritual Poetry

Tree of Life Book Reviews Blog and Articles on Goodreads

by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training #9, Year: 2017, Publisher: Artof4elements.

Tree of Life is a journey through many true life stories interwoven into the make-up of our souls’ journey within the planet Earth. Starting with Maya of Power, and a visit to the Field of Dreams, discovery of the Alchemy of Soul, deeper understanding of “Ubuntu” that: a person is only a person through their relationship to others, ascending and descending the magic Spiral to enter Wu Wei, the action with no action, the Path of Divine Intentions.

Tree of Life in various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connectedness of all life on our beautiful planet. The Tree of Life is considered to be the symbol of 'Creator'. The book is a spiritual exploration of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. ISBN: 978-9995754136

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction Book

9, A-Ma Alchemy of LoveAma Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction Book Reviews Articles Blog on Goodreads

Spiritual Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit, Year: 2016, Publisher: Artof4Elements. A-Ma is a historical spiritual fiction book set in the 17th century Macao, China. The main protagonist is Ama, an African alchemist, Goddess, a guru, a lover, a story-teller that inspires and gathers artists, preachers, priests, philosophers from all around the world within the magic settings of her coffee house. ISBN-13: 978-9995754198

All the events and manuscripts mentioned within the book: the Dutch attack to Macao 24th of June 1622 [[Fortaleza do Monte]] proved crucial in successfully holding off the attempted Dutch invasion, [[Dutch East India Company]], the Reform of the Chinese Calendar during 1630s in [[China]], Father Schall’s [[Johann Adam Schall von Bell]] Appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians (during 1650s), [[Witch hunt]], and Witches Manual, [[Chinese culture]], etc, are carefully researched historical facts. During the 17th century, some 5,000 slaves lived in Macau, around 2,000 Portuguese and 20,000 Chinese. The book uses history to create the connection between actions of the individuals that live surrounded by magic. Ama is born in [[A-Ma Temple]] in [[Macau]]. A-Ma takes us on an exploration journey discovering the secrets of the bond we all have created during the millions of life-times on Earth, the bond of consciousness and suffering.

Through Ruben, a Portuguese [[Jesuit]] Priest who came to China to convert the Chinese into Christians, and through Ama and her family, friends, followers and enemies, we enter into the insights and challenges of the time they lived in, we join their attempts to learn from both the Eastern and Western philosophy, and we witness their personal alchemy inner transformation.

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Historical Fiction A Glimpse into Ama 12 Chapters

Working with Short and Long Term Goals, understanding the True Values that surround us we hope to help you experience a Journey that is full of Learning, Love and Laughter and to inspire you to take concrete actions to be more Mindful, Aware and Conscious.

Personal development spiritual growth quote from Mindfulness Training Book: Mindful Being by Nuit

A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit A-Ma: Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Spirituality and Historical Fiction with Nataša Pantović Nuit

My relationship with the spiritual and religious is complicated, to say the least. And while I remain very skeptical, bordering on the agnostic, in most issues, the search for the soul and the things that bring it peace fascinates me. Basically, I gave up searching a while ago, but respect and cheer on those who continue their journey. As usual, it’s taken me a long time to get to the point: today’s interview with Nataša Pantović Nuit and her novel “A-ma: Alchemy of Love.”

Nataša is an author, trainer, Yogi and spiritual researcher who lives and works in Malta. She’s the author of 9 Mindfulness Books called  the “Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training.” Ever fascinated with the energies of: Love, Divine, Power of Mind, Creativity, Tao, Living one’s Highest Potential, Nuit writes self-development courses exploring topics of inner-development, esoteric or occult teachings, and New Consciousness. The main theme of her Mindfulness Books, her poetry, and for today’s purposes her novels, is our alchemy transformation, the alchemy of soul, our everlasting quest to find the gold within, and discovering the stone that transforms metals into gold.

Like I said, that’s way more work than I’m willing to put in. But it’s not like spirituality, religion and restlessness of the soul haven’t been behind some of history’s greatest movements so….. (and at least it’s not another story about the Civil War or the #$$%@%ing Tudors)

In a nutshell, what’s Ama about?

We follow Ama through her life journey. Ama was born of an African mum and a Portuguese Lord De-Nobille. She was an alchemy mix of a White King and a Black Queen and she was supported with all the knowledge, money, spiritual insights from both the East, African spirits, and the Western Alchemy. She is a Goddess incarnated to help the transition from one Era to the next. All the events and manuscripts mentioned within the book: the Dutch attack on Macao on the 24th of June 1622, Fortaleza do Monte proved crucial in successfully holding off the attempted Dutch invasion, the Dutch East India Company, the Reform of the Chinese Calendar during 1630s in China, Father Schall’s [Johann Adam Schall von Bell] Appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians (during 1650s), the Witch hunt and Witches Manual, are carefully researched historical facts. During the 17th century, some 5,000 slaves lived in Macau, around 2,000 Portuguese and 20,000 Chinese. The book uses history to create the connection between actions of the individuals that live surrounded by magic.

I think that historical fiction is a great way of asking the important questions in life, don’t you?

Yes, using historical fiction, my major question to the audience was: How much of our thoughts, feeling or insights are truly ours and how many of them repeat within the various historical settings on Earth, throughout the centuries. Within our own spiritual journeys the major question is our eternal addiction to suffering (in my story this is the voice of Lilith). Can we let it go? Can we live our highest potential? Can we open to Love?

What is it about that time period or character that intrigued you and motivated you to write about it?

I was triggered by Giordano Bruno’s writings and his drive to change the existing “dogmatic” structure within the science and religion of his time. Trying to prove that the Earth is not at the center of our  Universe, placing humans at the periphery of Gods attention, shook the essence of our Adam and Eve story, our story of Jesus, our promises of Heaven and Hell, and has threatened to undermine our Religious and Political foundations. Entering the Age of Reason and Age of Enlightenment from the long period of darkness, fighting so many “demons” must have inspired many enlightened souls and their “revolutionary” spirit and works: Leonardo Da Vinci, Martin Luther, Christopher Columbus, Michelangelo, Shakespeare, Galileo Galilei, to name just a few.

Now, imagine living during these times, imagine the 16th and 17thcentury China, being in the shoes of Jesuit Portuguese Priests who came to convert the Chinese into Christianity and for the first time truly met the wealth and depth of this most amazing culture…

Why China you may ask? I found it most intriguing that China had a compass and gun powder centuries before they came to Europe. Did you know that they possessed the most advanced Navy, yet they always focused on the trade with their neighbors, never went into frantic invasions of other continents. Reading about holocausts committed all around the world by Colonists powers around different continents (American Indians slaughter, Australian Aboriginals destruction, or crimes against New Zealand Maoris) all gave me an insight about how unfair was our world, and difficult our fight for justice, better world, and freedom. Within A-Ma we follow insights and subtle energy battles following lives of a group of enlightened souls who understood the prime importance for West and East wisdom sharing.

Without giving away spoilers, what’s your favorite scene in the book?

It is the setting of my story.

The world without a coffee or a tea shop was also our reality, not such a long time ago. The books were kept within the cellars of privileged, with an access only to the few. Various Monasteries were great for studying, however going out of their walls, there were a few places where people could gather to discuss life and philosophy. Coffee or tea shops mushroomed during this time, each one of them having similar setting where all classes are mixed and each could afford this inexpensive cup of delicious liquid. They were called “Penny Universities”, they gathered artists, philosophers, time-wasters, actors, poets. This became a natural setting of my story, Ama’s coffee house in Macao, at the edge of China. Ole within its walls gathered all sort of researchers.

Source: http://wayneturmel.com/2017/07/spirituality-and-historical-fiction-with-natasa-pantovic-nuit